Our Camp Cooks are integral to our business in order to continue to offer the freshest, most delicious meals that our clients come back for
We take great pride in the quality of the food we offer our guests and the Camp Cook is the key food preparer across our mobile sites. The functions of the Camp Cook include:
- Preparation of meals, mid-meals and snacks as required daily
- Ensure food safety process is followed at all times
- Preparation of bread and rolls, cakes, desserts, salads and vegetables as required
- Act as the direct liaison with the client in the Camp Managers absence
- Carry out camp attendant duties during the night shift (eg laundry, cleaning of ablutions, sweeping and mopping of floors in kitchen, diner and recreation room and/or as required)
- Ensure ordering is completed by liaising with the Camp Manager
- Maintain quality standards.
Working at OICS
Working with us you will see and experience some of the most amazing parts of our country while working with an amazing team of people who have a desire to provide the best service for our clients. OICS currently employ 200 staff nationally, delivering mobile accommodation and management services to Australia’s leading resource companies.